Thursday, April 22, 2010

Christian Weight Loss Program

I recently experienced God’s awesome power in our lives as Christians.
I have a friend in church. Her name is Helen.
Now, Helen was a worker in the church where I worshiped. She is young, beautiful, and friendly and loves to lend a helping hand to anyone in need. She had one feature which made her to stand out among the congregation; she is a plus size lady. Her excess weight made her look much older than her age. You see, Helen is 21years, but she looks more like a 40year old lady.
This made her sad at times that she could not look and feel her age.
Recently, I had been out of town for about two months and when I got back, I went to attend service at my local church after a long time. After the service, as I was about heading home, I heard a feminine voice call my name from behind. I turned around to see who it was, and baaam!!!! There standing before me was the most beautiful, gorgeous and very attractive lady I have ever seen in church. In my head, I was like saying “this must certainly be my guardian angel”. This “angel” smiled at me as she walked towards me. I had to look behind me to make sure I was the one she was beckoning on and not someone else. And as she drew closer to me, I began to recognize the face of the “angel”. It was Helen.
I had a million questions running through my head as to how did she manage to loose weight within the short period of time I was out of town? Finally, all I could say to her was “how did you do it?”
She smiled and said these words “Tri Formative Prayer”.
What is that? I asked her. She responded “a very powerful Christian weight loss program”.
And she started to explain to me what this Christian weight loss program is all about.
Now, I definitely know that with God, weight loss is very, very possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment